Somulin At a Glance
Somulin is a supplement designed to treat insomnia. The National Sleep Foundation conducted a study and discovered that a third of Americans experience some level of insomnia. Sleeping pills may help with sleep problems, but they may also make the user feel drowsy upon waking. Somulin is unique in how it induces relaxation, reduces anxiety and stress, improves sleep and encourages healthy sleep patterns, awaken feeling invigorated, and provides no unpleasant side effects. It contains a proprietary blend of seven well-known herbs and Serotonin and Tryptamine.
The nine key ingredients in Somulin work synergistically to encourage a restful nights sleep without complications. The seven herbal ingredients are very familiar and include Lavender, Valerian Root, Lemon Balm, Hops, German Chamomile, Skullcap, and Passionflower. Lavender works effectively to induce relaxation and calmness, Valerian Root removes the feelings of anxiety and calms the nervous system, Lemon Balm discourages anxiety and promotes tranquillity, Hops encourages a restful nights sleep and is a wonderful calming agent, German Chamomile calms both the digestive and the nervous system, Skullcap is a gentle tranquilizer, and Passionflower works to reduce the general edginess that can occur with sleep. Further details about each of these ingredients is detailed on the official website trysomulin.com. The two final ingredients are Serotonin (5-HTP) and Tryptamine. These two hormones are closely connected to sleep. A study conducted on Tryptamine found that it addresses sleep disturbances when taken in supplement form, and 5-HTP is found in many supplements and encourages the body to produce more of the “happy-hormone” Serotonin. The manufacturer recommends taking 1 to 2 capsules 30 to 60 minutes prior to sleep.
- Somulin is a safe alternative against sleeping pills.
- It contains familiar herbs and encourages production of Tryptamine and Serotonin in a clinically proven formula.
- Provides no side effects and there are very few precautions.
- The manufacturer offers a 60-day refund policy.
- Somulin has dozens of success stories.
- The official website is user-friendly and contains a Frequently Asked Questions page.
- Discount Code REV10 gets you 10% OFF your order at Somulin.com
- Somulin is available worldwide.
- The manufacturer does not offer a free trial of Somulin.
- Shipping is expensive, but there is free delivery if you spend over $60.
Somulin is an effective aid against insomnia on all levels. The official website provides you with dozens of success stories, the ingredients are fully listed, and the proprietary blend has been clinically tested for effectiveness. There is nothing negative to say about Somulin. The manufacturer Phamaxa Labs offer a 60-day refund policy and all the questions you may have are answered under the Frequently Asked Questions page.