Cellmaxa is a brand of skin cream that is designed to reduce the bumpy appearance of skin affected by cellulite. While cellulite can affect many areas of the body, it usually shows mostly on the buttocks, hips, and thighs.
Table of Contents [Show]
It can be very hard to get rid of and often diet and exercise are not enough on their own. For this reason, there are a number of skin creams on the market that help break down the fat cells that cause cellulite including this brand by Solvaderm.
The manufacturer has put together a very good website that is informative about all their products and includes additional skincare information plus details about the company. All their products use professional strength ingredients that are also used by dermatologists and estheticians.
Solvaderm sells Cellmaxa at a cost of $44.95 per bottle and they also offer a 10% discount for their customers. In addition to this there is a 60-day money back guarantee on all products. Full company contact details are provided and skincare professionals are available to answer consumer inquiries.
Cellmaxa – Ingredients
The ingredients used in the Cellmaxa formula are high quality and some of the key complexes have been clinically for effectiveness. The overall effect of Cellmaxa is not only to reduce the look of cellulite on the body but to also improve texture while sculpting and toning the physique.
- The complex Adiposlim, which promotes the breakdown of fat to be used as energy is combined with Adipoless, a substance that as well as enhancing the effects of Adiposlim also prevents more fat cells from developing.
- For hydration, the ingredient Squalene is used as is Hyaluronic Acid, a substance that is able to hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water. This helps to plump the skin cells, smoothing the surface and reducing the look of lines and wrinkles.
- While all the ingredients used in the formula are listed on the site, which includes Sorbitan Laurate, Lauroyl Proline, and Quinoa Seed Extract, only the active ingredients are explained in any detail.
- However, it is known that they provide nourishment to the skin and also protect from further environmental damage. Cellmaxa should be used on a regular basis and for best results, it is recommended that the cream is massaged into the skin in circular motions which will also help with the break down of fat cells.
Cellmaxa – Advantages
- Cellmaxa has a money-back satisfaction guarantee
- A full list of ingredients is provided on the website
- Customers can receive a 10% discount
- Cellmaxa is used by skincare professionals
- Solvaderm is a reputable company
Cellmaxa – Drawbacks
- There are no free samples offered to new customers
- Full clinical study data is not shown
- No consumer testimonials are provided
Cellmaxa – The Bottom Line
Given the fact that Cellmaxa uses proven complexes in the formula indicates that overtime and if used correctly, it will reduce the appearance of cellulite.
It is certainly not as expensive as some cellulite creams on the market but consumers should definitely take the time to apply the cream as directed in order to really get full benefits. The Solvaderm company really does a good job of informing their consumers and helping them choose exactly the correct products for their particular skin problem.
Where To Find It
Best Deals and Pricing Available at SolvadermStore.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at SolvadermStore.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”