Eazol Pain Relief Overview
Are you experiencing joint pain and muscle spasms every single morning when you wake up? Have you been longing to dance or go for marathon but your joints will not just permit you? Eazol is a dietary supplement that aims to provide answer to your pains. It is a joint supplement that is made from natural ingredients which produces less to no side effects at all. It is has a combined analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect to effectively reduce joint pains.
What is Eazol Pain Relief?
Eazol is a joint supplement that is well known for its analgesic effect to the body specifically to joint and muscle pains. It contains only herbal ingredients that are believed to help in relieving pain of people suffering from arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, backache, knee pain, muscle spasm, shoulder stiffness, and other joint related problems.
The product works by producing an analgesic effect in the body thus reducing the pain sensation. It also has an anti-inflammatory effect on the body. Inflammed joints and muscles tend to produce great amount of pain and discomfort to the user. The blood flow is reduced thus oxygenation is also reduced which further contributes to pain. Eazol contains ingredients that have anti-inflammatory effect to help reduce spasms in order to resume adequate blood flow and reduce pain on the affected area.
What ingredients are in Eazol Pain Relief?
The product contains:
- Extracts of Lobelia – Although most commonly known as a cough remedy, Lobelia is also known for its effect in reducing joint and muscle pain. It has been used by people with osteoarthritis to relieve joint pains. It also reduces muscle soreness and stiffness.
- White Willow – We all know aspirin has both analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect and the active ingredient in aspirin, Salicin, is also present in White Willow. In view of this component, this herbal plant is used by people suffering from knee pain, backache, shoulder pain, and other joint problems. It is believed to also help in reduction of inflammation of muscles.
- Boswellia Serrata – The extract from this plant is used for its anti-inflammatory effect. It is used by people suffering from arthritis to reduce joint and muscle spasm.
Are those Ingredients Clinically Proven?
- According to one randomized trial published in PubMed, people taking boswellia extract has reported reduced knee pain and increased flexibility. Although radiologically, there were no changes seen in the patients with osteoarthritis.
- According to another randomized trial published in PubMed, White Willow showed moderate analgesic effect in people suffering from osteoarthritis and appears to be well tolerated by the participants.
- Lobelia on the other hand, has been present in clinical trials but not for the purpose of relieving joint pain.
How Do I Use Eazol Pain Relief?
Eazol can be taken like a normal supplement. It is advised to be taken after food.
Directions for Use:
- Consult your physician prior to taking this supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or if you are currently taking other medicines.
- Take the product after meals to prevent gastric upset.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless otherwise approved by your physician.
- Do not take this supplement if you are pregnant.
- Do not take this product if you are giving breastfeeds to your child.
- Avoid this product when you are taking antacids as it will reduce the effect of the medicine.
- Avoid Eazol when you are taking medicines like Aspirin, Heparin, Warfarin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, and other drugs that causes slowed blood clotting. This is because taking Eazol with any of these medicines will increase the risk for bleeding.
Are There any Eazol Pain Relief Side Effects?
According to the manufacturer, Eazol has no side effects however upon individual research of the ingredients, it is possible to experience the following side effects:
- Gastric upset
- Stomach irritation
How Long Does Eazol Pain Relief Last?
There is no information from the manufacturer on how long the effect of the Eazol last.
Does Eazol Pain Relief work for everyone?
Eazol is not appropriate and may not work for everyone. Since people have different medical conditions and different response to treatments, not every supplement that worked for one person will surely work for another one. Eazol may be useful for people suffering from mild to moderate joint pains however it still has to be coupled with other treatments and routine check-ups.
Eazol is only marketed as a pain reliever and not a permanent solution to joint pains. Thus if you are looking for a long – term solution, it would be probably wiser to choose a product that will help you reduce the pain and at the same time maintain healthy joints.
Our Best Joint Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”