Solvaderm’s Excelagene – Product Description
Excelagene is an antiaging serum that is part of Solvaderm’s complete range of skincare products. As are all Solvaderm treatments, Excelagene was researched and developed by scientists to provide consumers with the best intensely moisturizing serum containing Hyaluronic Acid and a blend of other beneficial natural ingredients. The multi-action formula works deep down in the skin, creating a plumper, smoother and ultimately more youthful appearance.
Excelagene is sold to consumers directly from the Solvaderm’s website, which offers discounts on purchases and free shipping over certain amounts. The cost of the product is $89.99 for a 30ml bottle and it is backed by a 60 day satisfaction policy.
As well as a full page of product information for all their treatments, Solvaderm offers a skin evaluation tool, help section, accessible customer service department and educational skincare articles. All products are made in the USA and Solvaderm is favored with skincare professionals.
- The ingredients used in Excelagene have many purposes. The use of Hyaluronic Acid in the formula is key as this is the ingredient which is responsible for providing deep-reaching hydration through its use of low weigh molecules.
- Additionally, it also uses high weights which remain on the surface of the skin, providing a protective barrier against moisture loss, locking it in for the long term.
- The problem of oxidative stress is addressed in the formula with the addition of Silybum Marianum Frut Extract which contains polyphenols high in antioxidants. This extract is part of the Ameliox complex which also uses Carnosine, to slow glycation and in turn the stiffening of elastin and collagen, and Tocopherol. This gives the skin the ability to protect itself against UV rays and other environmental stressors which speed the aging process.
- Shea Butter and Glycerin are two ingredients commonly used in antiaging products as they provide deep conditioning for the aging, dry skin but Shea Butter also helps with the absorption of Acetyl sh-Heptapeptide-1. This is key in stimulating Nrf2 activity, a process which is said to encourage the skin to defend itself against further oxidative stress and aging.
- According to the product information, Excelagene can be incorporated into the full Solvaderm skincare regime and should be applied daily for best results.
Excelagene – Advantages
- Exelagene uses two weights of Hyaluronic Acid for superior results
- Excelagene is used by skincare professionals
- All Excelagene ingredients are listed
- Excelagene has a 60-day money-back satisfaction policy
- Discount prices are offered by Solvaderm
- The product has a multi-action effect
- Excelagene helps the skin protect itself against further damage
Excelagene – Drawbacks
- Free samples are not provided
Solvaderm’s Excelagene – The Bottom Line
Excelagene contains some of the most effective ingredients in terms of antiaging and used on a regular basis , should create more youthful, smoother, firmer and supple skin. While it is highly effective on its own, it is also designed to be incorporated into the full Solvaderm antiaging regime which consists of top quality, scientifically-developed products all made by the reputable USA-based company. Excelagene is reasonably priced, especially id consumers take advantage of the discounts offered on the website and, although no samples are available, it is backed by Solvaderm’s customer satisfaction policy. Excelagene would be highly recommended for people of all skin types as a way to keep the skin looking young and healthy as they age.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at Solvaderm.com
Get 35% OFF On Your Order Today at Solvaderm.com