Joint Advance Overview
Aging usually equates with painful and stiff joints that is why Joint Advance has been conceptualized to help people improve their life quality by enhancing their mobility and flexibility. Joint Advance is a dietary supplement that enhances joint function by reducing friction, healing damaged cells, and preventing further destruction. The product contains known joint ingredients and potent herbal components that are believed to be beneficial for joint problems.
What is Joint Advance?
Joint Advance is health supplement that aims to help people suffering from joint pain, stiffness, and inflammation. We all know that these symptoms hinder most activities thus also reduces life quality. The product promises to help those people with these problems.
Joint Advance is said to have the following benefits:
- It may help reduce joint pain and stiffness.
- It may help reduce both joint and muscle inflammation.
- It may help increase the production of lubricant or fluid between joints so as to avoid pain caused by friction. It also helps prevent damage to the joint surfaces with each movement.
- It can help improve mobility and flexibility.
- It can also improve one’s outlook in life by eliminating the hindrance of joint pains in everyday activities.
- It helps boost the immune system.
What ingredients are in Joint Advance?
Each tablet of the product contains the following ingredients:
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- Vitamin C
- White Willow bark
Are Those Ingredients Clinically Proven?
There have been various studies and clinical trials that can attest to the effectiveness of the ingredients:
- Glucosamine is found out to be effective in helping maintain healthy joints and cartilages. Taking glucosamine supplements have been found in some studies to be beneficial to the user by reducing joint pain.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin when used together have produced satisfactory results in reducing joint pain associated with arthritis however the exact dosage of each component has not been established.
- In one study, combining ginger with glucosamine is as effective as Diclofenac 100mg plus glucosamine 1gram when it comes to reducing joint pain.
- Vitamin C is clinically proven to boost the immune system and aid the body’s healing process.
How Do I Use Joint Advance?
According to the manufacturer’s instructions, one tablet of Joint Advance is to be taken three times in a day. It is recommended to take each tablet with meals as to avoid abdominal cramping or gastric upset.
Directions for Use:
- Consult your doctor prior to taking this supplement especially if you have been diagnosed with any medical condition or is currently taking any prescription medicines.
- Follow the recommended dose of the manufacturer
- Take each tablet with meals to avoid gastric upset.
- Since this supplement contains glucosamine that is sourced from shellfish, it is best to be avoided by people with severe allergic reactions to shellfish.
- Do not take this supplement if you have allergy to any of its ingredients.
- Do not take this supplement of you are pregnant or if you are giving breastfeeding to your child.
- Do not give this supplement to children unless otherwise recommended by the doctor.
- Do not take more than the recommended dosage unless otherwise approved by your physician.
- Do not take this supplement if you are scheduled to have a surgery or any invasive dental procedures as it may increase the risk of bleeding.
- Avoid taking the product with anti-platelets medicines and thrombolytics as it may greatly increase the risk of bleeding.
Are There any Joint Advance Side Effects?
There have been no serious adverse reactions associated with the product however some side effects have been noted such as the following:
- Abdominal cramping
How Long Does Joint Advance Last?
The manufacturer of Joint Advance recommends the supplement to be taken continuously for an initial period of 6 months to allow the body’s healing process to take place. Within this time frame, the user will be able to start noticing improvements. It is also recommended to continue taking the product even after 6 months so as not to deplete again the body of the needed nutrients for joint health.
Does Joint Advance work for everyone?
Since different people have varying degrees of problems related to joint pain, they may also have different response to the product. Joint Advance may be beneficial to one consumer but there are other consumers who have tried the product and it did not work for them at all.
Since many joint supplements have been out in the market already, it is a must to justify a product’s effectiveness prior to purchasing one. Joint Advance in particular is a good product that contains the basic ingredients needed in addressing joint problems. However, its formulation is not that far different from other products which will make you think: “What is the advantage if I am going to use Joint Advance?” While other dietary supplements have various clinical studies to prove its effectiveness, for Joint Advance, you would have to trust the words of the manufacturer and take advice from consumers who have tried the product.
Where To Find It?
For more details, please Click Here
Our Best Joint Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”