Joint Relief Solution Overview
Joint Relief Solution is an innovative joint supplement that has been marketed to not only reduce joint pain but also preserve cartilages in the body. Old age brings many medical issues and one of them is the wear off cartilages that keeps the joints from rubbing off each other. Constant friction among joints brings pain and results into various conditions like inflammation, swelling, and stiffness. Joint Relief Solution hopes to help people suffering from these problems.
What is Joint Relief Solution?
Joint Relief Solution is a unique dietary formulation that has been conceptualized to:
- Reduce joint pains such as those occurring in the knees, elbows, shoulder, back, hip, and other parts of the body.
- Minimize damage to the healthy joints and cartilages in the body by protecting them from harmful oxidizing enzymes.
- Preserve and maintain the good condition of the cartilage between the joints.
- Enhance lubrication between joints to minimize friction.
- Improve mobility and flexibility by reducing stiffness.
- Reduce joint inflammation and swelling.
What ingredients are in Joint Relief Solution?
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Holy Basil Extract
- Boswellia Serrata
Are Those Ingredients Clinically Proven?
The ingredients contained in every capsule of Joint Relief Solution are tested by various institutions and individuals. Some of the studies are mentioned below.
- Studies show that glucosamine has greatly reduced the pain of those suffering from knee pain associated with osteoarthritis
- In random clinical trial done by The University of Utah, School of Medicine, the combined effect of chondroitin and glucosamine helped people suffering from moderate to severe pain associated with osteoarthritis.
- In a study conducted by Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine & Health Sciences, the participants reported a significant reduction in pain related to osteoarthritis of the knee.
- ApresFlex is a proven inhibitor of the enzyme: 5-LOX, which is responsible for inflammation process in the body.
- In a study published in PubMed, willow bark showed a moderate analgesic effect in people suffering from osteoarthritis.
- On one of the studies about Avocado Soybean Unsaponifiables (ASU), it showed that those receiving ASU supplements reduced the need of taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) of those suffering from knee and hip arthritis.
However there are no published clinical trials that will prove or test the efficacy of Joint Relief Solution on reducing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness. All the studies are yielded towards the ingredients.
How Do I Use Joint Relief Solution?
The product is taken like any other supplement. The recommended dosage is two capsules, one capsule to be taken twice a day.
Directions for Use:
- Take the supplement according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Take each capsule after a meal to prevent an occurrence of any gastric upset.
- Consult your doctor prior to taking the product if you are undergoing any medical treatment.
- Consult your doctor if you have any doubts about taking the supplement together with your other medications.
- Do not take the supplement if you are pregnant.
- Avoid taking the supplement if you are giving breastfeeding to your child because it is not yet established if this product can cross through breast milk.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are taking Asprin, Naproxen, Ibuprofen, Warfarin, or Heparin as it may likely increase the risk of bleeding.
- Avoid this product if you will be undergoing any form of surgery to reduce the likelihood of hemorrhage from the procedure.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage unless approved by your healthcare provider.
How Long Does Joint Relief Solution Last?
You may start to notice an improvement in your condition within a few weeks of taking the product.
However the manufacturer did not clearly specify on how long the effects of the product will be. It was just indicated that for optimal results, you should continue taking the product.
Does Joint Relief Solution Work for Everyone?
Joint Relief Solution may not work for everyone. As we all know, each person is unique and we develop different reactions to different treatments that we receive.
Even the highly recommended and approved medication will not work for everyone, so is Joint Relief Solution.
What the product offers is a natural formulation that may help reduce joint pain and inflammation, and also preserve the cartilages. It may work for others but there will always be a percentage of the population that will not benefit from the product.
Joint Relief Solution is one of the good finds among joint supplements. It contains a set of clinically proven ingredients that are mostly found in other products plus a lot more. It does not solely focus on the joint pain but also effectively improves and preserves the condition of the connective tissues in the body, mainly the cartilages.
Our Best Joint Relief Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”