Menoquil is a supplement that is manufactured by the reputable company Pharmaxa Labs. They manufacturer several different types of supplements, all of them developed and tested by their team of health professionals in their state of the art facilities.
Table of Contents [Show]
Menoquil is specifically formulated to help relieve symptoms associated with the menopause and, while this is a completely natural time in every woman’s life, it can bring some unpleasant and even painful symptoms.
The most common of these include hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings but some women may also find that they have low to no sex drive, they gain weight easily and have no energy.
Women can purchase Menoquil directly from the official website for the brand where it is offered at various price points and covered by a 60-day refund term. Pharmaxa Labs provide all contact information and a list of helpful FAQs, plus several positive customer success stories.
- Vitamin D: a common vitamin that is essential in helping calcium work optimally, supporting bone strength and density
- Red Clover: a flower that contains phytoestrogens which are rich in isoflavones. These are known to help reduce the severity of hot flashes.
- Dong Quai: this ingredient is a vital component of all menopause relief supplements and aids in maintaining a good flow of blood and oxygen supply. It also has a mild sedative effect to relieve anxiety and irritability.
- Wild Yam: this helps to balance hormones which relieves many common symptoms associated with menopause, in particular mood swings, night sweats and hot flashes.
- Cniddium Mnnieri: thought to have aphrodisiacal effects, this ingredient supports a healthy libido and encourages sexual desire in menopausal women.
- Black Cohosh: also full of isoflavones, Black Cohosh has benefits for a number of symptoms and is also said to aid in relieving the anxiety that can often accompany them.
- Guggul Gum Resin: this works in conjunction with Vitamin D and Calcium to promote bone density and ward off bone loss-related conditions.
- Black Pepper: also called Bioperine, Black Pepper ensures that all ingredients are fully absorbed for optimal effectiveness.
How Does It Work?
Menoquil’s ingredients work synergistically to provide full symptom relief. Unlike prescribed hormone replacement treatments. Menoquil is safe for long term use and can even be used by women in the perimenopausal stage.
It uses natural ingredients that mimic the effects of hormones which are needed by the body as we age and their production diminishes. By keeping these hormones regulated, the user experiences reduced menopausal symptoms and relief from some of the secondary effects of the menopause.
The reduction of night sweats allows them to sleep better, giving them more energy while decreased vaginal dryness makes sexual activity less painful and more enjoyable, renewing their interest in the act. Because Menoquil is designed to work quickly, most women feel relief in about 10-14 days of use.
- The formula is all natural
- It relieves symptoms fast with no side effects
- All the ingredients used in the formula are listed on the label
- It is covered by a 60 day refund
- Menoquil addresses the emotional symptoms as well as the physical
- It is made by a reputable company
How Do I Take Menoquil?
Menoquil should be taken at a dose of 2 tablets before breakfast and another 2 approximately one hour before bedtime. Because it is a natural product it should not interact with other medications or cause any harmful side effects.
How To Use Menoquil, Please See the Video Below
Menoquil is a highly recommended brand of natural menopause relief supplement that is offered at an affordable price. Women who have used the product report that it brings relief quickly and allows them to get through the menopause easily without it affecting their quality of life.
The fact that it is made by a reputable company who uses top grade ingredients which have been tested for purity and safety is a huge benefit and it is appreciated that they also provide full customer service, discount coupons and free bonus gifts with every order.
Where To Find It?
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”