As we age, free radicals accumulate in the body and produces oxidative reactions which deplete the healthy cells of its energy. Over time, the cells in the body become worn out and damaged. This will result in noticeable skin aging, wrinkles, and fine lines. C E Ferulic is a product manufactured to specifically counteract the effects of free radicals in the body.
What Is C E Ferulic?
C E Ferulic is an antioxidant that comes in serum form. While other antioxidants come in tablet or capsule forms, C E Ferulic has been conceptualized into an effective daytime serum to maximize its antioxidant effects on the skin. It contains potent ingredients which are all known for its antioxidant and anti-aging properties. It protects the skin from damaging effects of UV radiation such as UVA and UVB.
This serum shields the skin from the aging and wrinkling brought by exposure to UVA. It also reduces the tanning and reddening effect of UVB but most importantly, SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic reduces the risk of skin cancer brought by UV radiation.
You might be wondering why C E Ferulic serum is better. It is because its delivery system is precise, acts immediately and works for a longer period of time. Besides the antioxidants contained in this product is far more effective when absorbed topically rather than ingested in the form of supplements.
Who Discovered C E Ferulic?
C E Ferulic is discovered and manufactured by SkinCeuticals, a pioneering company in the name of cosmeceuticals. They have quite a reputation for conceptualizing products that are hybrids between cosmetics and skin care. The company has been around since the year 1994 and have given many people hope in bringing back their youthful glow.
Ingredients Used In SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic
This antioxidant serum contains the following ingredients:
- 15% L-ascorbic acid – It is a potent antioxidant in the body that has the capacity to neutralize the damaging effects of free radicals in the body. While we consume ascorbic acid through our diet or supplements we consume, not enough L-ascorbic acid is delivered to our skin that is why it is necessary to use topical products to protect our skin from the oxidative damage brought by free radicals which can cause wrinkles, skin aging, and other skin problems.
- 1% alpha tocopherol – Vitamin E is a well-known antioxidant that protects the skin from the damage of free radicals. It is considered as the powerful inhibitor of lipid peroxidation of the cells. Lipid peroxidation causes damage to the cells by stealing the electrons of healthy cells causing them significant damage.
- 0.5% Ferulic acid – This ingredient is sourced from plants and is known for its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is also effective in inhibiting lipid peroxidation and protects the skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
How Does C E Ferulic Work On Your Skin?
C E Ferulic effectively protects the skin from the damaging effects of free radicals that causes lipid peroxidation and results to noticeable wrinkles and skin aging. It inhibits the oxidative process of free radicals accumulating in the body that steals electrons and energy from the healthy skin cells.
It also protects the epidermis and dermal layer of the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation. Once the serum is applied to the skin, it is easily absorbed through the skin layers and remains effective for at least 72 hours.
Directions For Use
The manufacturer recommends that this product is used in the morning after a regimen of cleaning and toning. It can be applied to the face, neck, and chest area. Apply at least 4-5 drops of the serum on the target area and distribute evenly to facilitate absorption. The effects can last for a minimum of 72 hours.
Advantages of Using C E Ferulic
- It is designed to protect the skin from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- It has potent antioxidant properties that protect the skin cells from the damaging effects of free radicals.
- It effectively reduces wrinkles and fine lines in the skin.
- It brings back the skin’s natural youthful glow.
Disadvantages of Using C E Ferulic
- The product is quite expensive, a 30ml bottle of C E Ferulic serum costs around $162.
- Results may vary from one individual to the other
Is C E Ferulic Effective For Your Skin?
This product is suitable for almost all skin types: whether normal, dry or sensitive. The product has been conceptualized to be safe and effective even for people with sensitive skin.
If you are looking for an efficient product that can bring back your youthful glow or to just simply have your healthy skin back, then C E Ferulic can be a good product to try. Unlike other products, it does not contain a vast number of ingredients that only promises miracles. C E Ferulic, on the other hand, contains basic and yet proven antioxidants that can truly help you.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”