Stemnucell – Product Description
Stemnucell is a brand of serum that is said to use stem cell technology to slow down the aging process at a cellular level. It is made by the company Solvaderm, a reputable manufacturer that produces a wide range of professionally recommended treatments for all skin types and conditions.
They sell all their products from their official website which contains full contact details, skincare tips, and advice plus information about the manufacturing process and philosophy of the brand.
Stemnucell is to be used as a way of reducing the effects of aging in terms of wrinkles, lines and sagging not only on the facial area but the neck and surrounding areas. The product contains no harmful sulfates or parabens and none of the Solvaderm products are tested on animals.
Stemnucell is sold at a cost of $74.99 per bottle, containing 1oz of the serum. Solvaderm provides a 60-day money back guarantee and offer a further 10% discount off the price plus free shipping on orders over $60.00
Stemnucell – Ingredients
- The main active ingredient used in Stemnucell is derived from a Swiss apple which imparts stem cells to affect the skin at a cellular level.
- The Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture heals damaged skin cells and inhibits further signs of aging.
- It is blended in the formula with the hydrating substance Hyaluronic Acid, an intensely hydrating substance that has the ability to retain up to 1000 times its own weight in water, plumping and firming the skin while smoothing out fine lines on the surface.
- Also in the formula, in addition to Glycerin and Lecithin is a seaweed extract called Chodru Crispus. This conditions the skin providing nutrients that are hydrating and softening. Because it also has anti-inflammatory benefits, the ingredient reduces any redness in the skin, leaving it more evenly toned and textured.
- The overall effect of Stemucell when used on a daily basis is to strengthen the skin network, firming and tightening the collagen and improving elasticity. It should be incorporated into the regular skincare routine, applied after cleansing and toning but before moisturizing.
Stemnucell – Advantages
- A full list of ingredients is provided on the website
- Customers can receive a 10% discount
- Stemnucell is used by skincare professionals
- Stemnucell has a 60-day money-back satisfaction guarantee
- Stemnucell uses cutting edge stem cell science
Stemnucell – Drawbacks
- There are no free samples offered to new customers
- Full clinical study data is not cited
- No consumer testimonials are provided
Stemnucell – The Bottom Line
Some consumers may be deterred by the cost of Stemnucell but it should be kept in mind that not only does a small amount need to be applied each use, but it is also a very high-quality product from an established, international manufacturer.
It is appreciated that the formula works so well simply by using natural, organic substances which have proven successful in independent studies. More information in terms of scientific testing would be appreciated though as would customer and skincare professional testimonials.
Where To Find It?
Best Deals and Pricing Available at SolvadermStore.com
Get 10% OFF Your Order Today at SolvadermStore.com
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”