Viconan is an all natural supplement that can aid men who are going through the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. The ingredients are a well combination of different herbs that were singularly known to aid men of traditional cultures.
In fact two of the most prevalent ingredients of Viconan, which are Tribulus Terrestris and Eurycoma Longifolia (also known as Tongkat Ali) are two of the most potent herbs that promote harder and lasting erections.
Working Mechanism Of Viconan
Viconan acts in three different ways:
- The natural components of the ingredients increases the user’s stamina and strength
- Some natural components of Viconan aids proper blood flow to the penis so that the user will be able to achieve harder erections which would also last, while his stamina will also last longer
- Some natural ingredients increases libido
Viconan Ingredients At Glance
- Tongkat Ali 400mg: An herb that is well recognized by the Southeast Asian culture to have strong aphrodisiac qualities. It is also known to increase stamina, muscle mass and sexual drive among men
- Maca Root Powder (0.6% extract) 250mg: Also referred to as Lepidium Meyenii which is popular in the Andean region. It is known to have generous quantities of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and important building blocks or amino acid. It has been a topic of one of the studies that involves men that suffers ED (erectile dysfunction) and it came out that it helps improve erections and libido during sex.
- L-Arginine HCL 250mg: An amino acid that plays a major role in the production of Nitric Oxide, which is a chemical responsible in boosting the flow of blood in the penile region to induce harder erections
- Ginseng Blend 125mg: For the longest time, it has been recognized as a great herb in helping men achieve better sexual performance by promoting increased strength and stamina, as well as increase testosterone
Aside from these main components, Viconan also consists of 745mg of proprietary blend:
- Sarsaparilla: Also referred to as Smilax regelii which is a type of vine with prickly stems. These are usually found in Central America which is known to aid healthy testosterone production
- Pumpkin Seed Powder: Known to have high quantities of zinc which is a key component in the production of testosterone in the body.
- Oat Straw: An extract that is commonly recognized to increase sexual desire among men and women
- Nettle: An herb also known to increase testosterone levels in the blood which results to a stronger sexual desire
- Cayenne Pepper (40M HU/G): Promotes blood flow in the penile area
- Astralagalus (4:1): The Chinese term for this herb is Huang Qi which promotes physical, emotional and mental health especially during stressful times. It aids in the promotion of longer endurance, stamina and recovery
- Catuaba Bark Powder: A famous Brazilian herb that is known for its aphrodisiac effects
- Tribulus Terrestris: An herb that is currently being used by a lot of supplements that aims to aid men that experiences ED. One of its well known effects is to increase nitric oxide concentration in the corpus cavernosum region
- Orchis (Orchic Extract): An extract derived from young and sexual bulls. This herb is known to increase sexual desire
- Oyster Extract: Oysters are recognizably high in zinc and zinc is one of the major components in the production of testosterone in the body
Here are some of the advantages of taking this supplement.
- Each pill is composed of natural ingredients that are by themselves known to aid in the production of testosterone, boost stamina, strength and endurance
- It is designed to achieve stronger, firmer and lasting erections
- It can achieve stronger orgasms.
- While each pill is guaranteed to be made of all natural products, some of these ingredients may not be ideal for men with specific medical conditions. This is why men are cautioned to talk to their physician first before taking any sexual supplements
- It is also not recommended to be taken when drinking alcoholic beverages
Viconan Final Thought
For men who are looking for ideal solutions to improve their sexual life, Viconan is definitely a good option. It is completely safe with a guarantee of being made by 100% natural ingredients. Its effects include:
- Increased flow of blood in the penile area which aids in producing harder erections that would also last
- Improves the level of testosterone in the body which would transcend to an increase in libido, providing better sexual satisfaction
- Improves ejaculation which allows more enjoyable sexual activity
Overall, there are certainly a number of promising male enhancement supplements on the market today. However, it is still important to carefully analyze each product prior to making any purchases. The best male enhancement supplements will be formulated to supporter harder, firmer erections. These supplements will also boost energy and sexual stamina; of course, male enhancement supplements are also expected to enhance sexual desire while boosting arousal. Any supplement that offers these functions must be made from only the highest quality of ingredients, preferably at an affordable price. With these considerations in mind, below are our listed the top male enhancement supplements sold currently.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”